Super antioxidant morning smoothie recipe
Sometimes in the morning you may not feel hungry for a full meal but you would like to give your body a boost of nutrients.
Making a smoothie is quick and easy, you can get super creative with them, listening for what your body is asking you in that moment.
Today’s smoothie recipe:
- 2 cups of filtered water
- 1 Tablespoon of organic hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon of organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup wild Yukon frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cups frozen organic berries (blueberries, cherries, raspberries)
- Small piece fresh organic ginger
- 1 probiotic pill (open the pill and add the powder inside)
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed
It tastes super good, no sugar added only the natural sugars in the fruit! it will give you energy and anti-oxidants.
Ginger is nice in the morning to help your digestion and to reduce inflammation.
Try it and let me know what you think!